We’re building an online repository of free, open-access tutorials and courses for developers & analysts in the social sciences.
For now, here is a list of Jesse Lawson’s most popular technical tutorials:
- Nginx – Proper 443 (HTTPS) and WWW Redirecting
- Unable to find local grunt after git clone [solved]
- How to build and install libcurl
- Automatically block banned IPs with fail2ban, iptables, and ipset
- How to install CouchDB locally and enable CORS
- Introduction to REST APIs and their security
- CMS-like dynamic routing in AngularJS
- DIY AngularJS SEO with PhantomJS (the easy way!)
- Restrict SFTP user to specific directory
The rest are on lawsonry.github.io.