- Evolved (2018), a science-fiction novel
- Read the Chico Enterprise-Record article about it!
- Burrow (2016), a science-fiction novel
- Nginx Cookbook (2017) (Technical Editor)
- Nginx Essentials (2015) (Technical Editor)
- Data Science in Higher Education (2015)
(Written about R in LaTeX, if you can believe it)
- The Psychology of Exploitation (2014)
- All of my short stories, including essays, are on Medium.
- Away from Here (Single)
- January Online (Single)
- Approaching Lagrange EP
- Photorealistic Sketches EP
- I Got Lost (Single) (iTunes)
- Somewhere in Maui (Single) (iTunes)
- Blank Page. (Quarter Finalist for 2018 Austin Film Festival!)
- Coping with Creativity. This podcast focuses on the inner workings of our minds and how we can adapt to and even overcome the mental (and sometimes physical) barriers that prevent creative flow. I talk about ways to push past self-imposed obstacles and we do deep-dives into people’s submitted scripts and stories. It is my hope that this podcast will be motivational, inspirational, and most of all, will validate the hard work it takes to cope with creativity so that other creators like you can get through their own mental obstacles and start creating again.
- TextEngine, a fast HUD text library for Unity
- Gravity Grid, an open-sourced Java/LibGDX Android puzzle game
- CampfireJS, a pure JS interactive storytelling kit.
- Unsubscribe Me, a prototype clicker game about trying to unsubscribe from mailing lists.
- SharepointSheriff, a set of PowerShell tools for O365 SharePoint migrations.