Games and interactive media.
- Gravity Grid, a 2D mobile puzzle game
Software and tools.
- TextEngine, a fast HUD text library for Unity
- Gravity Grid, an open-sourced Java/LibGDX Android puzzle game
- CampfireJS, a pure JS interactive storytelling kit.
- SharepointSheriff, a set of PowerShell tools for O365 SharePoint migrations.
- Head on over to my GitHub profile for the rest
Availability. I’d love to help your non-profit or public service entity. Email me to start the conversation.
I do other things besides development, too.
Science fiction books.
- Nginx Cookbook (2017) (Technical Editor)
- Nginx Essentials (2015) (Technical Editor)
- Data Science in Higher Education (2015)
(Written about R in LaTeX)
- The Psychology of Exploitation (2014)
Short stories and essays.
- All of my shorter work, including essays, are on Medium.
- Away from Here (Single)
- Approaching Lagrange EP
- Photorealistic Sketches EP
- I Got Lost (Single) (iTunes)
- Somewhere in Maui (Single) (iTunes)
- Coping with Creativity. This podcast focuses on the inner workings of our minds and how we can adapt to and even overcome the mental (and sometimes physical) barriers that prevent creative flow. I talk about ways to push past self-imposed obstacles and we do deep-dives into people’s submitted scripts and stories. It is my hope that this podcast will be motivational, inspirational, and most of all, will validate the hard work it takes to cope with creativity so that other creators like you can get through their own mental obstacles and start creating again.
Listen from your favorite podcast player:
- Blank Page. (Submitted to 2018 Austin Film Festival; Results in October!)