Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Lawsonry, but there are some instances where comments (and people) will be moderated.
1. Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted.
2. Keep your comments relevant to the topic - including a link to outside content is permitted, but make sure it’s relevant, otherwise your comment will be deleted.
3. Comments including excessive or abusive profanity will be deleted.
4. Comments containing language that could be deemed offensive/discriminatory (i.e. contain racism, sexism, etc.) will be deleted unless such words and statements are being used in an explanatory way.
5. Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. In other words, attack the argument, not the arguer.
6. Comments that are deemed abusive in any nature will be deleted.
7. If policy-breaking comments are continuously posted, comment moderators/site administrators reserve the right to ban the poster(s) from the site.
8. Comments from visitors without verified emails require approval — you can still post, but without an account, you will have to wait to see your comments until they’re approved manually.
9. Comments containing links must be approved before they are published in order to combat spam.
10. You may attach pictures.
If you have posted a comment and its not showing up, it may contain patterns that triggered our abuse screener. Once our moderators have checked through the queue (and your comment does not violate one of our comment rules) we’ll publish it.
This comment policy is subject to change without notice.